Congratulations on the sale 🎉
It's possible that the money from your order will be placed 'on hold'. The money still belongs to you. It’s just temporarily not available to use, until your buyer has received the item they ordered in the condition promised.
To release the hold please upload the tracking information for your order to BUMP and PayPal.
You can add tracking information to BUMP via your 'orders' page (available via your BUMP profile page).
To add tracking information to PayPal:
- Sign into your account on PayPal.com
- Click 'Activity' near the top of the page
- Select the buyers payment
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, then click 'Add Tracking Info'
- Fill in the information and then select 'save'
- 3-5+ days after your item has delivered your payment will be released
If you have any questions about this please contact BUMP support