Congratulations on the sale 🎉
It's possible that the money from your order will be placed 'on hold'. The money still belongs to you. It’s just temporarily not available to use, until your buyer has received the item they ordered in the condition promised.
To release the hold please upload the tracking information for your order to BUMP and PayPal.
You can add tracking information to BUMP via your 'orders' page (available via your BUMP profile page).
To add tracking information to PayPal:
- Sign into your account on PayPal.com
- Click 'Activity' near the top of the page
- Select the buyers payment
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, then click 'Add Tracking Info'
- Fill in the information and then select 'save'
- After your item has delivered your payment will be released
- The payment may not release immediately
If your item has already delivered, you could call PayPal customer services and tell them an item you sold has delivered, they should be able to manually release the hold for you.
PayPal's contact details can be found on this page
If you have any questions about this please contact BUMP support